SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2022-2023
Sponsored by IPRoyal for University and College Students 5,000 USD Academic Scholarship
The scholarship is available year-round (2022-2023).
1. Applicants should be enrolled at an accredited university/college in the United States of America (U.S.) or currently living in the United States of America and attending an accredited online university/college.
2. Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in IT/tech/security or another IT-related field.
3. Undergraduate students must have completed at least one IT course and have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
4. Graduate students must be enrolled in or have finished at least one IT class with a cumulative grade point of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
5. Applicants must submit a personal statement, current college transcript, and at least one letter of recommendation.
6. Applicants must register through their university or college-issued email.
1. Briefly write an essay about yourself and cover your career/academic short-term and long-term goals. After that, answer these questions:
What did you learn from your experiences? You can write about community service, employment, volunteer work, sports, school clubs, family, etc.
Cover your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your studies and future goals.
2. Write a 500 to 1,000-word essay where you share a story about how the internet helped you express your voice.