Terms of Service
IPROYAL LICENSE AGREEMENT
IPRoyal’s multiple IP address proxy infrastructure solution, providing IP addresses for the User to connect to the internet or access to our data gathering and proxy management solutions (hereinafter “System” and “Services”), is owned and maintained by IPRoyal Services FZE LLC and its affiliated companies (hereinafter – “IPRoyal Services FZE LLC “, “we “, “our” or “us”). The System is intended for research, personal and commercial use, and only for lawful and legitimate purposes, as outlined in this License Agreement and any applicable laws.
This License Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) applies to all versions of the System, as well as any separate functionality and/or its derivatives. By clicking “Register” and registering to the System or by starting to use the System in any other way, you (hereinafter “User”), confirm that you have read this Agreement and that you enter into a legally binding agreement with IPRoyal Services FZE LLC, as well as you agree to be bound by this Agreement and terms of an additional support services agreement (see separately, as applicable).
Use of the System establishes the User’s agreement to be unconditionally and without restrictions bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If the User disagrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the User must not use or must immediately cease your use of the System or any of its parts, features, and functionality.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new functionality or features that augment or enhance the System shall be subject to this Agreement. If the User is using the System on behalf of an organization, the User is agreeing to this Agreement for that organization. The User is also acknowledging that they have the authority to act on behalf of the organization and commit to this Agreement as a representative of the organization.
The payment methods supported by IPRoyal Services FZE LLC are the following:
- Manual or subscribtion based (auto-extend or auto top-up) payment via credit/debit/pre-paid card
- Third-party payment providers listed on our website
IPRoyal Services FZE LLC offers one type of payment plan – Pay-as-you-go (PAYG). Customer pays based on actual usage of the Service, as applicable, with no upfront commitment. The following terms are applied:
- Customer shall be able to start using the Services within 1 (one) business day after paying the fee set by IPRoyal Services FZE LLC.
- The remaining amount of Royal Residential Proxies Services traffic never expires.
- The charged price for Static Residential Proxies, Datacenter proxes, Sneaker DC proxies, 4G mobile proxies is for 1 or 30 days of use.
- Customer may purchase additional amount of Services at any time.
- Any charged amount of money from subscription (auto-extending or auto top-up order from credit card) is not refundable. All purchases are final and non-refundable.
- Auto-extend and auto top-up can be canceled anytime.
- All discounts are set by IPRoyal Services FZE LLC and work on a per-purchase basis. Information on any active discounts can be found in the dashboard.
- IPRoyal Services FZE LLC reserves the right to change discount terms and pricing at any time. These changes will not apply to any existing orders.
- The invoice for any purchased Services can be accessed from the product page in the dashboard once the payment is complete.
Limited License Grant
Subject to the User’s agreement and continuing compliance with this Agreement, IPRoyal Services FZE LLC grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to access and use the System and Services for legitimate personal, research, and commercial purposes. IPRoyal Services FZE LLC prices exclude any applicable taxes, levies, and duties (VAT, withholding, customs, or other). The User is responsible for paying all such applicable taxes, levies, or duties.
The User agrees that they will comply with all laws and regulations at all times when using the System. IPRoyal Services FZE LLC reserves the right to stop offering or supporting the System, any of its parts, Services, or any functionality constituent in the System at any time, at which point the User’s license to use the System or a part thereof will be automatically suspended. In such event, IPRoyal Services FZE LLC shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits, or other compensation to the User. We may set forth and enforce restrictions on using the System unilaterally and without any notice or warning, especially when it is required for observing the acceptable use of the System. We reserve the right to unilaterally refuse access to the System, suspend the User, or limit their access to the System at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason.
The use of the Service is at the User’s own risk and expense. The User is held responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities required to access and use the Service. At all times, the User will accept the risk of loss, theft, or damage to any of their data.
IPRoyal Services FZE LLC reserves the right to take actions such as implementing limits for specific products and/or terminating User orders or services in case the User’s activities negatively impact the System, including overloading the System or any other action that can result in System failure, downtime, and/or decline of performance.
Below is a limited list of the types of prohibited activities on or through the System and Services. While using the System and Services, you agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the System and Services for/to (collectively herein – “Prohibited Activities”):
- Distribute cracks, warez, ROMs, virus, adware, worms, trojan horses, malware, spyware, or any other similar malicious software and products or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, hijack, limit, destroy, or negatively affect the functionality of any computer software, hardware, network or telecommunications equipment.
- Cause any network resource to be unavailable to its intended users, including, without limitation, via “denial-of-Service (DoS)” or “distributed denial-of-service (DDoS)” attacks.
- Cause any damage or service disruption to any third-party computers or service.
- Engage in or encourage any unlawful activity.
- Distribute any unlawful and illicit content. For the avoidance of doubt, it is noted that illicit content might not be forbidden by law but is considered to be improper or socially forbidden as they go against social norms and values and can be assessed differently in different contexts. In all cases any abuse towards minors, any type of hate speech, threat of harm to health or life, manifestations of extremism, spread of disinformation and fake news, especially in socially sensitive topics as health, safety, human rights, etc., as well as incitement to do similar acts are considered as a breach of this prohibition.
- Violate third-party’s intellectual property rights. Any use of the System for downloading or distributing pirated material, as well as any other form of intellectual property rights breach is considered as a breach of this prohibition.
- Commit, engage or encourage any type of fraud, including but not limited to click fraud and generating fake traffic. An act of illegally clicking on pay-per- click ads or any other links by human, bots or software force to increase site revenue or to exhaust site‘s advertising budget, as well as to achieve any other goal such as to falsely increase a site’s audience in any site that is owned by you or any other person is considered as a breach of this prohibition.
- Create dishonest social engagement such as creating and operating fake profiles in social media, creating fake reviews, leaving fake likes or generating shares / comments, conducting romance and other similar scams.
- Enhance or operate a service or an entity that competes with the Services or assist any other party to do so.
- Resell or in any other way commercially exploit any or/and all of the Services, as well as any or/and all intellectual property rights of the IPRoyal Services FZE LLC .